Art's Thai Kök

• ( 3 reviews )

Fisktorget 13, Karlskrona, Sweden, 371 36

Serves meat, vegan options available. A Thai restaurant offering several vegan dishes upon request. All the vegetable curries can be made vegan with tofu option as well as the spring rolls. Be sure to explicitly request the dishes to be made vegan without shrimp paste. Note: Many businesses in Sweden are cashless. Open Mon-Fri 11:00-21:00, Sat-Sun 12:00-21:00.

Categories: Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by neco

Mogelfoodtruck

Points +26

13 Aug 2021

No vegan options

Unfortunately, the staff is not familiar with vegan or without fish and seafood. I would not recommend this place if you're looking for vegan food.

human-awareness

Points +137

30 Jul 2020

Great food

We had a wonderful lunch for 4 people, all vegans. Red curry, Penang curry and spring rolls. Very tasty indeed, and we have a lot of experience with Thai food, both in Thailand and elsewhere.

Pros: Almost everything on the menu can be made vegan, Makes special food (no sugar) , Friendly staff

neco

Points +28

17 Aug 2019

Not good :(

Today i had curry.. But it was far away from curry in terms of taste.. Too much salt.. Some strange taste (monosodium glutamate?). I was disappointed. Chicken wings looks like fried 3rd time. Kid did not want to eat due to bad taste.(Not all of us were vege,but look of those wings also says something)
I am really surprised while so many good opinions in internet...But my experience was bad

Pros: Almost all positions in menu available in vege

Cons: Value to money - not worth, In my opinion not good taste

Return to Karlskrona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Art's Thai Kök closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.