Artisano Bakery Cafe

Contact 905-825-5271

3505 Wyecroft Rd, Oakville, Ontario, Canada, L6L 0B6

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of chain restaurant. Offers an extensive menu with sandwich, panini, pizza, pasta, and more. Could get veggie food but uses egg and/or dairy. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-8:30pm, Sun 8:30am-7:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by ThatHippieMom

Could be so much better - Edit

I would love to say I love Artisanos but their vegan options are so boring!! When I go I really only have 3 options; soup (which is bland and tasteless), the one salad that doesn't have cheese or cream dressing, or roasted veg on a panini or sandwich bread. With the ingredients they have available in their other menu items they could totally rock out some great vegan dishes. Smarten up!!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday December 03, 2014

Pros: fast lunch

Cons: very limitted vegan options

Contributions +47

Could be so much better. - Edit

I love to say I love Artisanos but their vegan options are so boring!! When I go I really only have 3 options; soup (which is bland and tasteless), the one salad that doesn't have cheese or cream dressing, or roasted veg on a panini or sandwich bread. With the ingredients they have available in their other menu items they could totally rock out some great vegan dishes. Smarten up!!

Pros: Fast, Good quality ingredients

Cons: Limited vegan options

Return to Oakville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Artisano Bakery Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1307 times since Sep 2012.