Artisan

( 1 review )
n/a

Erzherzog-Johann-Straße 248, Schladming, Austria, 8970

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family business whose interior takes you around the world, and most thing you see there (from art, coffee, furniture...) are for sale. Offers smoothies, coffee, and over 50 teas. Part of Fairtrade Austria. Kitchen makes bread, pastries, cakes, cooking from around the world. Vegan options: miso soup, carrot soup, chickpea soup with bread, hummus with veggies and bread, noodles or rice with tofu and veggies, yellow or green curry with veggies (coconut milk). Has soy, oat buckwheat milk for coffee. Open Tue-Sat 8:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Organic, Mediterranean, Bakery, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by veggiesara

Great vegan lunch options! - Edit

A nice and cozy place with friendly owners. The interior is really cozy with lots of things you can buy, like very cute bowls and cups.
We had a late lunch with miso soup for me and carrot soup for my husband. The miso soup was a bit too bland, but the carrot soup was flavorful and accompanied by delicious bread.
We both had the hummus with flatbread as main course. The hummus was served with freshly stir-fried veggies and was very delicious! Lots of garlic, but we like it that way.
It was a filling and relaxing lunch and we'll definitely visit again when we're in the neighborhood.

Pros: delicious, cozy, friendly

Return to Schladming Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Artisan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.