Artifakt Gallery & Cafe

( 1 review )

26 Franklin St, Swansea, Tasmania, 7190

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices include a burger and sweet slices. Other items can be made vegan by omission, including avocado on toast, baked beans and mushrooms, muesli with coconut yoghurt. Staff is knowledgeable about the food and options. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-4:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-8:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Beer/Wine, Australian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by wildeyedgirl

Decent vegan options - Edit

We stopped here for lunch on our way through town and were pleased to find that a vegan burger had just been added to the menu by their new chef, who happens to be vegan! My husband had the burger and I had the smashed avocado on toast - minus feta add mushrooms - and we both left satisfied. The cafe itself is cute too, with lots of things to look at while waiting for meals to come out, including books for kids about native Australian wildlife, and jewellery in Australian native designs. They even have a Tasmanian gin for sale that is incredibly delicious, and while very expensive for a bottle it's standard prices for a taste.

Return to Swansea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Artifakt Gallery & Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.