Artesano Pizza Bar - Lagoa

( 1 review )
48-32360000

Servidão das Palmeiras Nativas, 123 (at Av Afonso Delambert Neto), Florianopolis, Brazil

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria where you could ask to change animal cheese for vegan substitute creams. Open Mon 12:00am-12:00am, Tue-Sun 6:30pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by BudgetBucketList

Incredible - Edit

During my visit to Floripa I went here with a non-vegan friend and we both were blown off our feet. He had his meat and fish, I could go all vegan. The place is located a bit off the main street, but it's decorated really beautiful. It's a bit more high-end, no budget option, suitable for a romantic or family dinner. (Service is as such, they even slice your pizza for you every time you're about to grab a new piece). Atmosphere is spot on.

EVERY pizza here can be veganized, in the sense they have vegan cheese. There are plenty of options and the 2 flavors I tried (shitake and ruccola with sun-dried tomatoes) are downright delicious.

And... behold yourself... they have vegan thursdays (or tuesdays, I forgot haha) where they give 20% off on all vegan orders.

Pros: Vegan cheese, all can be veganized, Vegan thursdays, Beautiful place

Cons: They do serve meat and fish, It's not cheap

Return to Florianopolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Artesano Pizza Bar - Lagoa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.