Art Wok Cafe

Boulevard du Triomphe 34 A, Brussels, Belgium, 1160

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern Asian restaurant where the dishes are available with tofu or extra vegetables. Many of the appetizers are vegan. Has a large assortment of tea. Menu can be found its facebook. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Chiel

Nothing special - Edit

Having read positive reviews, I went there with 2 friends to give it a try. It's an Asian fusion restaurant located close to the VUB university so a bit further from the beaten track. I must say the food was a bit disappointing - quite tasty but overpriced for what it was - rice and simple veggies in sauce. One friend had a bit of a stomach pain after the meal. I would not recommend, unless you're in the area and already very hungry.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-07

Pros: one of few options in the area, many vegan options

Cons: pricey for what it is

Many amazing options for vegans - Edit

All dishes are available with tofu, extra vegetables, meat or fish. As a vegan I find this a great example of a veg-friendly restaurant, as there are many delicious options available for us. I have been here many times and they never disappoint.

I tend to focus on the food when I'm reviewing a restaurant, but I must say the place looks nice and clean and the owners and staff are lovely.

Would have given 5stars if that was possible for a veg-friendly restaurant.

Pros: Many vegan options, excellent food, Very friendly staff

Cons: Location not ideal for tourists

Return to Brussels Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Art Wok Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.