First Review by Art of Juice

Disappointed about service - Edit

The place is nice , buffet is quite convient , good simple food . The owner was nice the first time we came , the second one we sit down try to order but she didn't look at us even once . At the end after 15 minutes we went away , she looked so busy even if the place was empty .

Healthy, inexpensive and delicious food and drinks - Edit

Art Of Juice is located on the right hand side as you enter Srithanu from the south, next door to Karma Kafe. It is primarily a juice bar but does a vegan buffet lunch every day for 150 THB / £3.

It is a big restaurant with ample seating and the decor is clean and modern. It is on the main road which means there is some noise but it does not detract from the experience in any way. The staff are exceptionally welcoming and attentive.

The vegan buffet lunch selection is excellent. There are typically two kinds of rice, various curries, salad and a desert. On one occasion, they also had sweetcorn fritters which were utterly delicious.

The shakes and juices are free of water and sugar and therefore healthy, great value for money and delicious. The juices are also slow pressed. Expect to pay 130 THB / £2.60 or 150 THB / £3 for a juice depending on size. Shakes are 100 THB / £2 and you can request coconut milk instead of dairy milk at no extra cost.

The only criticism I can make of Art Of Juice is that they only do lunch (although they open all day for drinks). I ate there three times during my time on Kho Phangan and it would have been a lot more if they did breakfast or lunch.

I thoroughly recommend Art Of Juice for a delicious lunch or a refreshing drink.

Pros: Healthy, Delicious, Inexpensive

Cons: The only food they do is lunch

Indonesian Thai vegetarian buffet - Edit

We serve vegan , vegetarian buffet Everyday
Exotic Indonesian Gado Gado and many more

Return to Koh Phangan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Art of Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.