Art of Falafel

+302241-022282

Mandilara Str 16, Rhodes, Greece

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegetarian choices; vegans please inquire. Outdoor seating in the pedestrian area. Owner speaks good English.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, European, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by EvaEpic

great place for veggies - Edit

Super cute place, lovely owner.

Perhaps more vegan options would be good though falafel was lush.

Brilliant! - Edit

1. Great customer service: this is one of the things which stood out, all along the restaurant strip the waiters hassle you to come in their restaurants and don't let you just peacefully read the menu but here they don't! And when you are inside the man who owns the restaurant is so friendly and helpful

2. Good food: I had the falafel plate which was delicious, the falafel was fresh and the humous is one the best I've had. You can really tell it's home made

3. They serve meat options too: my family aren't veggie so it's great that they serve meat for them, they have chicken pittas, grills etc. My sister had the chicken pitta and really enjoyed it.

4. Cheap! My meal cost 8.50 Euros which I think is very cheap for the quality and generally compared to other restaurants around the area. The pittas coat around 3 euros which is amazing value

5. The only negative is that there isn't much choice for vegans, there's loads for vegetarians though! This isn't really that bad though since the falafel plate is so yummy I could eat that again.

Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: cheap , good customer service , delicious fresh food

Cons: not many vegan options

Fantastic! - Edit

Very cozy restaurant in the city! The owners is extremly nice and speaks good English. Bought his homemade harissa, It's the best harissa I have ever had!

Pros: A few vegan options

Cons: Affordable

Amazing vegan food - Edit

Traditional creative homemade food, vegan options on request. Eat whatever Maria and George recommend, it will taste awesome. I wish I had a restaurant like this in my hometown! Best vegan food in rhodes!

Pros: The nice owners, The selfmade interiour, The superdelicious food

Return to Rhodes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Art of Falafel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.