First Review by Forry

Very tasty and wide vegan options - Edit

If you have to eat Vegan or vegetarian then definitely Indian food is a good option. I was carving for vegan / vegetarian food when i was in Olomouc this july. I happen to see Aroma Indian restaurant and went inside, i was amazed that the options they had for all kinds of vegan and vegetarian food. I ordered tandoori naan and bhindi masala. It was great and really tasty. The food was nice and the Indian music in the background was perfect. Thank you for the lovely food and time. I had a long talk with the owner of the restaurant he is really passionate about food and cooking is his passion. I wish them the best and recommend to all those who want to experience great vegan/vegetarian food should definitely visit them its really worth.

Pros: good location, nice service, nice atmosphere

Cons: can include more vegan options like Tofu.

A cosy Indian restaurant - Edit

A nice small restaurant that is a bit hidden, but still in the city centre. They serve plenty of vegetarian options, plus they have separate vegan dishes.
We had two vegan items - pindi chana and dal tadka. Both delicious lugume-based curries with rice and naam bread. The food was a bit spicy and very filling.
Our waitress was probably new, so she couldn't answer our questions, but other member of staff quickly filled in and explained everything to us. The staff was very friendly and spoke English.
They also do take-aways. Prices were reasonable.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, especially to groups of mixed-diet people.

Pros: Excellent food, Vegan options, Good Location

Delicious vegan options - Edit

It is a wonderful Indian restaurant which offers a good variety of vegetarian dishes which can be prepared as vegan, if requested. We went there two nights and each night the food was delicious. They welcomed us with smile and a small complimentary starter. The staff is friendly and knows what vegan means in terms of food. We ate and recommend the okra, aloo gobi, vegs in curry, dal tadka, veg pakora, veg samosa. All was extremely delicious and big enough portions. The naans were the biggest in cz which we have had.
The prices are a bit lower than the ones in Prague which is good.
It is in the centre so its location is convenient.
We'd have given it 5 stars, if HappyCow allowed us due to the restriction that it is not 100% veg restaurant.

Highly recommended!

Pros: Delicious food and good location, Many Vegan Options, Friendly staff

Return to Olomouc Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aroma Indian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.