Aroma

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family run, organic restaurant with choices for vegans and others that can be made vegan. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Indian, International, Organic, Beer/Wine, Sri Lankan, Non-veg

First Review by jre8995

Best restaurant in Hikkaduwa - Edit

One of the best curries we've had in Sri Lanka and I would also highly recommend fried soya with veg rice (both vegan). Probably the best food I've eaten on the island. If I could, I'd take the chef to my home to cook for me. The staff are very friendly and speak very good english. The chef cooks very fast, which is exceptional in Sri Lanka. Thank you for an amazing experience. All the best.

Pros: Fast chef, Amazing food, Not very spicy

Delicious - Edit

We went to Aroma twice, both times having their rice and curry set for R1400 for 2 people
The first meal was better than the first, but both were amzing and the people there are really nice and welcoming
If we remember right, the sons of the founder are vegetarian, which makes it a shame that they don't ditch the ltd meat menu they serve - chicken and fish, no pork or beef
More info at http://villahikkaduwa.jimdo.com/aroma-restaurant/

Pros: Aubergine curry

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Hikkaduwa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aroma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.