Aroma Coffee Art Gallery

( 1 review )
607-569-3047

60 Shethar St, Hammondsport, New York, USA, 14840

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house offering some veggie food. A day's menu might have lentil soup, avocado sandwich, falafel sandwich, salad, fries, smoothies. Food is made to order and can accommodate vegan requests. Comfortable place with art for sale.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Western, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by JeanSC4

Wonderful Vegan Selections - Edit

My husband and I were delighted to find a place in Hammondsport with truly outstanding vegan food and an owner/chef who understood our plant based diet. We had a falafel sandwich for husband, and, because I don't eat gluten, Asnat prepared a delicious apple, tomato, onion and fresh mint salad side for me to have with my four plump and divine falafels. Best falafels ever! Yummy slices of sweet and white potatoes also came with our dish. Asnat is charming and our wait sped by as we relaxed in the comfortable "living room." We also had a special vegan dessert made from sesame seeds and pistachios. Scrumptious! We left with take out lentil soup for our dinner where we're staying. Next time we're in the area, that's where we'll be eating.
We could not have asked for more.

Pros: Freshly made to order, Delicious food, hard to find vegan, Good selection if you ask

Cons: Takes time, made to order, plan ahead

Return to Hammondsport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aroma Coffee Art Gallery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.