Armazem Integral

Rua das Comunicações, ed Casas do Rio, LJ B, Portimao, Portugal, 8500-657

Health shop and vegan restaurant serving meals on weekdays, with a different dish every day plus has desserts like cakes, raw vegan cheesecakes, and vegan ice cream. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-1:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Bakery, Portugese

First Review by hack_man

Friendly vegan cafe - Edit

Can I just say the cheesecake is amazing. I haven't tried the main meals but I think they'll be delicious judging by the wonderful aromas drifting from the kitchen. The staff are lovely and friendly. You can buy vegan cheese here, they have a few varieties of the Violife brand at a reasonable price for such a rare product in the Algarve. I hope they do really well and I look forward to coming back

Pros: vegan cheesecake, friendly , good prices

Snack me on the Patio - Edit

Lovely place. Perfect for a snack or a mini vegan cheese shopping trip. There are lots of grains, pulses, cereals and flours which you pay for by weight. We had coffee, water, a spinach empanada and a slice of fruit cheesecake. All delicious. A perfect late breakfast that only came to €7.50. There's also a good selection of vegan ice creams. Located right next to the well established Mercearia Bio but they're not connected. At least I don't think so.

Pros: all vegan , friendly , central location

Return to Portimao Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Armazem Integral closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.