Ari Comida Sana

• Vegetarian
Contact n/a

Galerias Sucre OE4-48, Quito, Ecuador,

Small vegetarian restaurant located in a mall around the corner from the famous baroque church, Iglesia de la Compania in Old Town Quito. Brown rice with veggies and faux meat, fruit juice, and more. Large portions. Popular with locals at lunch time. May be difficult to find.

Category: Chinese, International, Juice bar, Ecuadorian

First Review by pradipd

Nice small place with decent food - Edit

I ate here a few times while in Quito. The place isn't too hard to find, just know that it's upstairs once you walk in the building. It gets full at lunch time so you may share a table with others. They mainly sever the Almeurzo lunch but you can also select something off the menu. They do not speak English so be sure to have some words down if you have any diet restrictions. I am vegan and all the times I ate there I could have eat everything that came with the main lunch. I believe it was $3.50.

Pleasant Place - Edit

The restaurant was not difficult to find at all. It is a small intimate and pleasant place with a limited menu that is in Spanish. However the lady was very considerate and phoned someone to come and help me with the menu. However, in spite of his best efforts, I got lost in the translation, and instead of ordering the typical lunch meal that almost everyone around me was having, I ended with a very disappointing Chinese style stir fry noodle. The portion was huge. I had the naranjia juice that was very good. It gets very crowded at lunch time, and all the tables become communal tables.

Pros: Location, Service

Cons: Spanish menu, Limited items

Return to Quito Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ari Comida Sana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1630 times since Mar 2009.