Arden's Garden - Peachtree Place

• Other Other
404-477-6999

90 Peachtree Place, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30309

Juice bar with several locations. Offers fresh juices, smoothies, and raw food snacks. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-7:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by Soul2Soul Educare

Several juice options - Edit

This place will refresh you under Atlanta’s sun

Pros: Lots of smoothies

Cons: Needs raw desserts

Organic and Fresh - Edit

I used to always get the Arden Garden juices at Whole Foods or Sprouts, but going to the actual store was a different, fresh experience. I am HUGE fan of all things smoothies and juices. I would literally live on it if I could.

The staff were really friendly. They were kind and open to letting me know the process of how a fresh juice works! So you choose from 3 smoothies based: pineapple, orange or apple. Then you choose 3 fruits from their list. And they have several on there. Then you can choose to add something like maybe protein or energy.

I went simple and just got a pineapple base with raspberries, mangoes, and strawberries. It turned out really good and I'm glad I got the chance to check it out. The price is reasonable for adding fresh and organic fruits and veggies.

I'd love to come back and get myself another fresh juice!

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Arden's Garden - Peachtree Place closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.