• Arden's Garden - Monroe

• (7)
  • Juice-bar Juice Bar
Juice bar

Operates a small chain of juice bars within Georgia. Serves fruit juices, vegetable juices, smoothies, shots, and a few snacks like dried fruit & nut mix. Most items are vegan. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by brainyblonde

soldelmar

Points +24

28 Oct 2012

Juices for everyone!

I love this place!. You can get a fresh smoothie or pre-prepared juices with amaizing combinations!. I'm in love with their real energy juice. As well, I recently tried one with carrots and cocoa (sounds gross right?) but was actually quite good and gave me a lot of energy!

SandraL

Points +29

04 Oct 2011

Love this place

Every time I come back to visit I get green juice. I wish there was a place like this in Philly

Pros: Fresh

JaedeDeP

Points +23

07 Sep 2011

the smoothie's are fresh, the inside is inviting, they're sanitary and fairly cheap!

thoor_ballylee

Points +321

25 Aug 2011

Great smoothies and juices and other cool stuff.

This place is great. I stopped by here on my way through Atlanta and I wished I lived near by because I would come back often. Their smoothies are original and tasty and their shots of juice are some of the best I've ever had. The whole place is so freaking healthy it makes me want to cry and if you want something not so healthy you can run across the road and get a vegan dessert, so you've got options.

Pros: great juice bar, great smoothies, great atmosphere.

Cons: not much besides juices

hippublican

Points +286

07 Apr 2010

Yum!

I had a delicious and refreshing smoothie from Arden's Garden. I like their system, where you pick the juice & three frozen fruits you want in your smoothie. I feel like it's a welcomed departure from normal smoothie joints where they throw in ice, fruity syrup, and a banana.

azoraa

Points +70

18 Nov 2009

Wonderful juice

Have been here many times and also buy their juice outside of the area including in Asheville, NC. They have a great selection of juices and combination of juices including wheat grass products.

brainyblonde

Points +104

Raw
11 Nov 2008

Perfect except that they're not organic

I was at Brenda Cobb's Living Foods Institute in a 10 day raw program and would sometimes get a tiny snack (tangerine drink, wheat grass shot or a little nori bite) while i was in the area of Little Five Points. I highly recommend the place except that they are not organic. Otherwise perfect.

Pros: great tasting, reasonable pricing, excellent locations

Cons: not organic, not organic, not organic!