First Review by brainyblonde

Juices for everyone! - Edit

I love this place!. You can get a fresh smoothie or pre-prepared juices with amaizing combinations!. I'm in love with their real energy juice. As well, I recently tried one with carrots and cocoa (sounds gross right?) but was actually quite good and gave me a lot of energy!

Great smoothies and juices and other cool stuff. - Edit

This place is great. I stopped by here on my way through Atlanta and I wished I lived near by because I would come back often. Their smoothies are original and tasty and their shots of juice are some of the best I've ever had. The whole place is so freaking healthy it makes me want to cry and if you want something not so healthy you can run across the road and get a vegan dessert, so you've got options.

Pros: great juice bar, great smoothies, great atmosphere.

Cons: not much besides juices

Great products and customer service! - Edit

I have been buying Arden's Garden juices at my local Whole Foods for years - delicious unpasteurized juices produced with a hydraulic press juicer - the best juicing method to preserve the precious enzymes. A while back, Whole Foods stopped carrying Arden's Garden raw desserts, which are delicious, and I also rarely found carrot juice, which is my favorite. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner - this week I called Arden's Garden and asked them if they could leave a special order for me at Whole Foods. This was quickly arranged and last night I happily picked up my special order of raw desserts and carrot juice on my way home from work! So, not only great products, but also great customer service.

Yum! - Edit

I had a delicious and refreshing smoothie from Arden's Garden. I like their system, where you pick the juice & three frozen fruits you want in your smoothie. I feel like it's a welcomed departure from normal smoothie joints where they throw in ice, fruity syrup, and a banana.

Wonderful juice - Edit

Have been here many times and also buy their juice outside of the area including in Asheville, NC. They have a great selection of juices and combination of juices including wheat grass products.

Perfect except that they're not organic - Edit

I was at Brenda Cobb's Living Foods Institute in a 10 day raw program and would sometimes get a tiny snack (tangerine drink, wheat grass shot or a little nori bite) while i was in the area of Little Five Points. I highly recommend the place except that they are not organic. Otherwise perfect.

Pros: great tasting, reasonable pricing, excellent locations

Cons: not organic, not organic, not organic!

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Arden's Garden - Monroe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3824 times since Aug 2007.