Archive Homestore

( 1 review )
+44-1843580666

17 Military Rd, Ramsgate, England, CT11 9LG

Serves meat, vegan options available. Scandinavian-style cafe and homestore with vegan options of mains, coffee beverages, and sweets. Open Mon 9:30am-5:00pm, Wed-Sun 9:30am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, European, Scandinavian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by InesAF

A gem in Ramsgate! - Edit

This is such a nice place to have some yummy vegan comfort food. I love the Scandinavian style and sort of minimalist space and the staff is super friendly. I ordered a sweet potato spiced bowl with chickpeas, avocado, kale and mixed seeds. Super healthy and tasty. One of the best vegan dishes I have ever had.

We also had a cappuccino with soya milk and the milk foam was just perfect! Loved it.

The only remark I have is that I just wished the waiter had asked me if I wanted chocolate sprinkled on my cappuccino. He probably assumes that everyone likes it and just went for it. This is just my personal feedback coming from my personal preference of course. Other than that, no less positive remarks at all. Strongly recommend it.

Pros: Healthy and vegan food at an affordable price , Friendly staff, Beautiful space and great location

Cons: Chocolate sprinkled on cappuccino without asking

Return to Ramsgate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Archive Homestore closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.