Archie's Pizzaria

( 1 review )

61 Davis Crescent, Newmarket, Auckland, New Zealand, 1023

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian food and wood-fired pizza. Vegan not marked on the menu but staff is flexible and can make many dishes to-order. Ask for vegetable combinations for making pizza and salad. Operates during dinner hours vegan restaurants in the area are already closed. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VTP

Newmarket Evening Meal Oasis - Edit

We started our New Zealand vacation in the Newmarket area of Auckland so we would be near the Auckland War Museum. After our day at the museum, which closed at 5pm, we walked back to the New Market area only to find that the fully vegan restaurants were closed by 6pm! We found Archie's Pizzaria which mainly serves non-vegan food, but they were extremely helpful in pointing out dishes on the menu that could be made vegan. We had a delicious wood-fired vegan pizza and a lovely salad with all kinds of vegetables in it. It was beautifully presented and made to specifications. I would definitely visit Archie's again if I return to the New Market area of Auckland at dinner time.

Pros: Very helpful and accommodating, delicious food, op

Cons: Menu gives no indication of how vegan-accommodatin

Return to Auckland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Archie's Pizzaria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.