Archa Nine Thai Kitchen

859-309-2726

162 Old Todds Rd Ste 110, Lexington, Kentucky, USA, 40509

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food menu, contains a "vegan glory" section with six entrees. Other vegan dishes elsewhere on menu (e.g., curries, appetizers). Specify vegan to your server.

Categories: Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by KtheBloodless

Delicious! - Edit

We had the Summer Rolls with Tofu and the Spicy Basil Fried Rice. We got a 5-spice level, and hooey, they are not kidding! What an adrenaline rush ;) A 2 or 3 spice level would have been fine, too. We called in a pick up order, because we were passing thru close to the time the close for lunch, to reset for dinner. Service was so friendly and helpful. I forgot to say vegan, but he asked if I didn't want egg in the fried rice, when I asked for tofu. Super cool.

Pros: Great flavors, excellent heat

Good eats, Wide selection, Great price. - Edit

The staff was friendly and attendant, the food was made quickly, the menu has a vegan section, and they adjust the spiciness to an desired level.

My only knock would be that the Red Curry my girlfriend ordered was a bit stingy with the vegetables.

Return to Lexington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Archa Nine Thai Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.