Arcadia Cafe

Cafe located inside Arcadia Organics. Serves Krishna food with vegan options. All vegetables are organic (grown on cafe's farm) and some menu options are all organic. Cool arcade setting, very accessible. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Organic, Western, Take-out, Krishna

First Review by AllyG

Extremely shocking & rude service - Edit

Absolutely shocking service. The person who served us was clearly angry with the management and made disparaging comments about being short staffed, was exceptionally rude and made no attempt to follow up on our order. Extremely disappointing especially since we had called an hour prior regarding food availability. Have never experienced such poor service in NZ before & have lived here for 17 years!

Cons: Shocking service - utterly unacceptable

Inexpensive good basic Krishna food - Edit

I had the only meal option 100% vegan, which is the rice with kofta balls in tomato sauce. It was good and cheap (only 5 NZD). I was happy about the food. I love Hare Krishna places, people are always lovely and friendly... however, this time the girl who served us was very unfriendly. I am sorry about that, probably I was unlucky.

yum samosas - Edit

This is my first time here as I'm just passing through Motueka. I went up to the counter and they had these huge samosas with chutney for just five bucks. Yum! Perfectly spiced. Friendly staff. Now I'll probably make excuses to drive through so I can pick up another.

why - Edit

Q
Updated from previous review on Thursday May 19, 2016
Feeds vegans dairy and laughs bout it.ruthless.

josephdelaney 19 May 2016 - https://youtu.be/S5IhaWkZe-4

Yummy Treats - Edit

Aside from the set menu, they have samosas, filo pies and dessert. I ordered a samosa with chutney ($4) and a vegan blueberry muffin ($2.5). Delicious!

josephdelaney 26 May 2016 - He puts dairy in things an says they're vegan.he did it catering an also to apply who came to the cafe then laugh behind their back.cow worshipper with no respect for vegans.blueberry muffins have butter in them.buys butter an milk from supermarket.cows have got mastitis.got into the milk an threw up

Good food, great prices - Edit

We got the meal of the day - rice, kidney beans, curried potatoes, 3 small kofta balls, curried veges. The serving was on the small side, but for $5 for lunch it was fine!
Clean, friendly, I would definitely go back.

Pros: Cheap, Main Street location, Vegetarian/vegan only

Cons: Small size serving, Not a lot of variety to choose from

Return to Motueka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Arcadia Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.