First Review by nlong01

Awesome Bulk Section! - Edit

My grandma started bringing me to this store when I was little and I've seen it change so much in the past 30+ years. All the changes are always for the better. It's the absolute BEST place for bulk items - I get my TVP, grains, beans, legumes and more here. Prices are great and the staff is always so friendly. I feel healthy just being in this store :)

Pros: Excellent Bulk Prices, Awesome Staff

Apple Valley fan since before my birth! - Edit

Born and raised in Chicago, my family discovered Apple Valley during a summer visit to SW Michigan. Mom was thrilled to find a grocery that carried so many different varieties of healthy foods, herbs (for cooking as well as medicinal), spices, vitamins, supplements, water filters, and more along with a great deli. The prices are much less than we could find in Chicago. Staff is knowledgeable and eager to help. At the time, according to Dad, Mom "was as big as a barn" as my birth was due in two weeks. And we've been returning ever since so I've been a fan since before my birth.

Pros: selection, prices, staff

Cons: none

I LOVE THIS HEALTH STORE! - Edit

I shop here weekly and I love their selection of bulk products. I typically purchase produce, nuts, seeds, and vegan bars. I also enjoy their Cafe from time to time. The veggie wrap rocks. Everything always fresh and affordable.

Pros: bulk items, diverse products, cafe

Cons: no many raw items

Return to Berrien Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Apple Valley Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2255 times since Aug 2007.