First Review by IsaAlor

yummy, peaceful and inspiring place - Edit

I spent ten days at the Appaloosa-Ranch in September 2013 and discovered the delicious variety of vegan food there : green smoothies for breakfast, vegan moussaka for lunch, vegan crepes for dinner... I was so impressed of the taste of the food and the well being it procures that I decided to adopt veganism for myself at home.

I was also inspired by the way of living and working of the family on the farm : beyond an awareness for healthy food, their lifestyle shows a deep respect and attention to human beings, animals and nature, and the wish to create a harmonious community. A peaceful place in the middle of a beautiful landscape, I strongly recommend a stay here !

Pros: excellent food, beautiful family, interesting lifestyle

Great place and delicious food! - Edit

I spent summer 2012 in Appaloosa Ranch and I had one of the best summers in my life!
The kindness of the people from Appaloosa will make you feel at home, the house is clean and rooms comfortable, food is delicious and made with the most fresh veggies from their organic garden and local ingredients. It is always a nice family ambient and you are also so close to the heart and Capital City of Slovenia, Ljubljana and Bled Lake, a MUST visit place when you are there!

Pros: parking place, excellent food, Close to capital city , Sorrounded by nature, quiet.

niqua 15 Apr 2014 - Thank you so much, dear Isa, for this beautiful review! We hope to see and host you again soon. All the best!

Return to Vodice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Appaloosa-Ranch closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.