Antiochland Cafe and Restaurant

( 1 review )

Alemdar Mah Kazim Ismail Gurkan Cad, Cagaloglu, Istanbul, Turkey, 34110

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a separate vegetarian menu, which includes at least one dish that is vegan, plus other dishes can be made vegan.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Turkish, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by aps101

A fine restaruant but doesn't belong on Happy Cow - Edit

Based on this restaurant having a veg friendly rating on here, I made a point of eating here. Like a few other places I visited, I have no idea why this place is listed here. If you are right there, then it is a fine choice, but it is certainly not worth going out of your way for. It is like so many other places in the city. I enjoyed it better than Midpoint (another place that I don't understand why is on this site) mostly because it was a small restaurant and it felt better to support them then a large chain. They were very nice and their daughter was helping out that day which was very sweet.

The most ubiquitous food menu in Istanbul seems to be a mix of Turkish food, Pizza, Pasta, Burgers and Sandwiches. You can find this at every other place you walk by. This place was very similar. I had pasta and it was good, but again, I could have had it anywhere.

Return to Istanbul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Antiochland Cafe and Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2065 times.