Anna's Organic Shop and Garden Cafe

• Veg-friendly

I. Paparigopolo, Chora Naxos (at near police station), Naxos, Greece, 84300

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic cafe offering a dish-of-the-day each day with a vegan choice. Gluten or special diet accommodation is possible with advance request from the owner. More vegetarian and vegan meals served. Starting 1st June to 15 September, the cafe is open daily from 8am to 10pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by Link

Yum! - Edit

I have been in Naxos all of 24 hours and already been here twice!

Anna is a beautiful soul with a good range of Gluten free, and vegetarian/vegan delights!

Today I tried the carob and banana gluten/lactose free cake and it was delicious!

Eager to help and answer any questions with great knowledge and enthusiasm, I know I will be visiting again before I leave!

Pros: Coloured labels to denote 'gluten free'

Cons: Little bit cluttered

Pretty boring - Edit

I ordered dish of the day which was aubergines in tomato sauce.
What I got was a plate with half of it white boring rice, and the other half of a chopped up stew of aubergines in tomato sauce. It didn't taste particularly good and the dish was 6.90€.
So pretty boring and overpriced. I don't know about the rest of the dishes because there weren't a lot that was vegan either. This is mainly an organic café that serves meat as well.

Pros: Cosy place.

Cons: Overpriced, no great dishes, not much vegan-friend

Return to Naxos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Anna's Organic Shop and Garden Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1014 times since Sep 2011.