Anmole

096-6060412

Rajchaprarob Rd, Ratchaprarod Rd, Bangkok, Thailand

Vegetarian Indian food restaurant nestled amongst many others in this area. Offers menu as well a bottomless thali (curries, dhal, chapati bread). Please confirm if vegan options are sufficient to keep this on HappyCow and let us know.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Take-out

First Review by jamescordon

best vegetarian Indian meal in bkk - Edit

It is a pure vegetarian restaurant. 100thb is enough for an unlimited amount of food. It becomes my staple dinner once I a while. I'm very surprised by the other review here. I've never seen anyone smoking inside the restaurant and when few of my meat eating friends asked for meat they have denied. It's very easy to get confused when you try to find the restaurant as there are lot of street salesmen trying to pull you into their restaurants.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (They served meat) - Edit

One of the worst experience ever, they say vegetarian but their caller was offering me meat if I paid him extra when I said I dont want it, he abused me saying go somewhere else if you cannot afford.

The owners speaks loud in vulgar language to his customers and was smoking just next to my son. The food was extremely oily and tasted like its been kept frozen for days.

Cons: Owner is rude, Food is garbage , Callers will threat you if you dont pay exyta

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Anmole closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.