First Review by ccaatt

Great flavor! - Edit

We were trying to break out of our usual habits/places and poked around online a bit looking for a new curry spot. We came across Anmol and I'm glad we did, we'll definitely be ordering from them again! Their meat dishes vastly out number their veggie dishes, but there is a section on the menu dedicated to vegetarian curries and there are a few options in the appetizers and sides as well. I'm not 100% sure but I bet you could modify the non-vegan vegetarian dishes to hold the dairy. Each curry is a substantial portion and comes with 4 options for spice, from mild to very spicy. We went with medium for both and it was a good amount to start with, next time I think we'll try very spicy for one of them at least (we like heat). We got the channa masala and the daal channa and both were super tasty. The garlic naan was also pretty good - not exactly the style of naan I'm used to (a little denser) but good nonetheless. They offer delivery which is awesome and which we did, it took a while but sometimes that's the price you pay for not wanting to go get it yourself. We'll be back!

Pros: great flavor, delivery, portions

Cons: option to veganize not clearly marked on menu

Return to Milwaukee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Anmol Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.