CLOSED: ANLO

( 1 review )

678 Chaussée de Waterloo, Brussels, Belgium, 1180

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese food restaurant with traditional style decor. In the vegetarian menu section, a number of those dishes are vegan suitable. There are also vegetable-based dishes on the regular menu - ask your server which are vegan. Reported closed for renovations Feb 2018. Please update HappyCow of changes.

Categories: Chinese, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Grenu

Amazing!!! - Edit

I usually don't go to chinese restaurant, because I vegetarian, but I saw that there was a "vegetarian menu" in the window, so, I decided to go and check it out, The "Vegetarian Menu" in almost completely vegan, and there are some vegetarian options in the "normal" menu. The food, was AMAZING, but I'm an idiot, and ate far too much. The staff were extremely friendly, and helpful, to see what was vegetarian, and what was not. The toilets were very clean, but the tap sprays you when you switch it on, which is the only down side. In the end I really enjoyed this restaurant, and would really recommend it!

Pros: Really nice and helpfull staff, Delicious food, lots of vegey options, Beautiful decoration

Cons: Toilet tap sprays you!!!

Return to Brussels Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: ANLO closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.