Animo Juice

Contact 856-427-9070

113 Kings Hwy E (at N Haddon Ave ), Haddonfield, New Jersey, USA, 08033

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers many vegan options, including at least one soup daily. Any juice bar item can be made vegan. Protein blends can be made with soymilk or almond milk. Burritos use organic pinto beans and brown rice; order without cheese. All salads can be made vegan. Can add quinoa to soup or salad. Quick bite vegan options are hummus and vegetables, apples and peanut butter and tortilla chips and guacamole. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by mssugaree423

I use to work here so I am a little bias - Edit

I love this place, and it was a great place to work. Let me first say the owner actually LISTEN to their customers. The had slowly expanded their vegan options because people asked for it. The staff should know all the ins and outs on how to make an item vegan, and you have picks from salads, burritos, and shakes.

The protein shakes are traditionally made vegan, and you have specify if you don't want it that way (they do have cows milk and whey protein powder, but I think the vegan options taste better!

Most food is organic, but not everything. I don't work there anymore, but I still stop by for lunch, it is just that good tasting. My favorite is the normal mission burrito, no cheese, with grilled veggies. It is simply perfect! I would give it 5 stars if I could!

Pros: Awesome food, Super customizable, Always willing to try new things

Cons: Parking

Return to Haddonfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Animo Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 937 times since Feb 2012.