Anh Dao Vang

( 1 review )

36 Ho Huan Nghiep, A Luoi, Vietnam

Small buddhist restaurant, advertised on the main road "Quan An Chay" as you enter the town from the north. Menu is in Vietnamese with some photos and lists around 20 dishes. Open Mon-Sun 5:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Take-out, Vietnamese

1 Review

First Review by mfalgas

Inexpensive, tasty - Edit

I saw this restaurant advertised as I was cycling into the town coming from the north. It has around 20 dishes to choose from. They also have pictures but I pointed at one and they said they didn't have that.
I had the crispy noodles with mock sausage (My Xao Gion). They also have spaghetti (My Y). I only went once so I can't remember what else they had on the menu.
It opens pretty early (between 5 and 6 AM). The restaurant is decorated with Buddhist things. The owners were very friendly. The menu is in Vietnamese and I do not know if the owners speak English. Probably someone does. They seemed very friendly.
If you write the name of the street on GoogleMaps, it won't find it but the location on the HappyCow map is accurate.

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-10

Pros: Quite varied (20+ dishes), 100% Vegan

Return to A Luoi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Anh Dao Vang closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.