CLOSED: Angka Cafe and Green Clinic

Contact +356-21224317

Triq Aldo Moro, Marsa, Malta,

All vegetarian cafe in which most items are vegan. Uses many organic or at least non-pesticide fruits and vegetables. No refined or preserved ingredients. Self-service daily lunch buffet with some cooked items, but mainly raw. Look for an Ayurvedic based menu. Daily specials. Holds yoga, aikido, biodanza and meditation classes daily. Free Wi-fi. DEC 2013 SHUT AT THIS LOCATION - LOOKING TO RELOCATE - please let happycow know if/when it re-opens.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Veganbogey

Enjoying the recipes right now - Edit

A very nice restaurant in Malta. We enjoyed eating there, while drinking hand made smoothies.

Big portions, although no refill policy.

Pros: many smoothies, many recipes, buffet

Cons: Expensive, lack Of Cakes

Good food, too many hippies - Edit

The food here is quite good, and the smoothies are really nice.

The biggest thing I didn't like about this place was the over-abundance of incense and hippies telling me what I should eat to align my soul with ... (I stopped listening). I'm not vegan for some kind of magic crystals stuff, so I don't want to hear about it. Just let me order my food.

Also, the "pizza" was really disappointing on my 3rd trip. It was basically salad on a piece of bread. The first 2 meals were amazing, though. I'd go again.

Pros: All-veg, Good prices

Cons: Hippies & incense

Happy hungry tummies - Edit

We took a bus out of valetta to Marsa,which dropped us virtually outside of millennium buildings. It was close to closing time when we got there so didn't have the full buffet experience. That didn't stop us trying everything and enjoyed all of it. Good soup and good aubergine dip. Desserts are extra but very reasonably priced. They are so good,we had 1 of each! There are burgers that aren't part of buffet but we didn't try them.

Pros: All you can eat buffet., Bus stand 11-15 at vletta

Has CLOSED: Angka Cafe and Green Clinic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 529 times since Aug 2012.