First Review by FrankHesse

Not worth it - Edit

The prices for both, vegan products and cooked food at the cafe, are exorbitant. I can buy the SAME products from BMS Organics or other vegan-friendly stores at much more reasonable prices.

The bak kut teh was below average - it was not fragrant (as bak kut tehs usually are); the staff were stingy with their ingredients; and the staff had no idea if items on their menu had dairy.

The waiter/cashier informed me that this place has been open for 10 years, but he indicated that many people didn't know about it. It was my first time there, and likely my last.

Pros: Large variety of vegan-friendly products

Cons: Exorbitant prices

Organic Restaurant In A Organic Minimart - Edit

It is more a mini organic and health produces mart than a restaurant but they serve good and tasty Chinese vegetarian dishes. The few tables are in the middle and surrounded by shelves of goods so you can't forget we are are and what you are eating.
The menu is fairly standard and you will find most popular vegetarian Chinese dishes like Lei Cha, Yam Basket, Kong Po Mushrooms, fried rice, middle soups, and plenty more. This is what we ordered and all was fairy tasty. I was not a big fan of the way they cooked the Kong Po (battered and deep fried) but I know that will satisfied the local pallet with its spicy sauce.

With 3 juices the bill came to 112 rm which is very much in line with what you would expect to pay for this type of food nowadays.

Pros: Simple, Tasty, Fast

Cons: Decor, Sitting Capacity

Return to Subang Jaya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Anew Organic Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.