Anejo Mexican Bistro

( 1 review )
508-388-7631

188 Main St, Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA, 02540

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bistro and tequila bar offering Mexican street food, house specials, and table-side guacamole. Vegan/vegetarian are not noted on the menu, but staff know about the options, such as the veggie tacos, a burrito, salads, guacamole, and a chocolate avocado pudding dessert. The black beans, refried beans, and Mexican rice are vegan.

Categories: Lacto, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Sarah P

love it - Edit

On the recommendation of a colleague, we ventured from Martha's Vineyard to Anejo for a special occasion. Even though the menu does not look vegan-friendly, the servers were completely aware of vegan requests, and easily explained all vegan options. I chose the veggie tacos (it was Taco Tuesday), which came with a black bean and corn salsa, and was incredibly delicious and filling. We also ordered tableside guacamole that was a meal in itself, but when I learned that the chocolate avocado pudding was vegan (minus the whipped cream), I ordered that after and was thrilled with the experience. We will return even if it means we have to ride a ferry and travel half a day for a good Mexican meal.

Pros: Excellent vegan choices for the area, Swanky atmosphere, very popular with locals, Servers know vegan requirements

Cons: vegan and vegetarian not notes on menu, gets very busy for dinner- plan ahead

Return to Falmouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Anejo Mexican Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.