Andrews University Dining Center

• Vegetarian
Contact 269-471-3161

Andrews University Student Center, Berrien Springs, Michigan, USA, 49104

This is the student dining center for Andrews University is a Seventh-Day Adventist university with an all vegetarian student dining facility. Features a salad bar, Andrews Classics (main entrees), Campus Grill (vegeburgers and vegetarian fast foods), Breakfast Zone (breakfast granolas, etc. all day), World Market (international foods). Open during the school year M-Th 7am-7pm, Fri 7am-6.30pm, Su 10a,-7pm. Meals during their Sabbath must be pre-arranged.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Buffet, Salad bar

First Review by vegan4lyfe

Yummy food! - Edit

I eat here for lunch 2-3 times per week. There is good variety, the food is made from scratch. All of it is vegetarian and much of it is also vegan. It is a college cafeteria, so some items are less healthy, but it's easy to find good, healthy food every day. It's well-seasoned and tasty.

A Lot of Heavy Foods - Edit

I was at a meeting at the university and we had our lunch in the dining hall. I was excited to have lunch in a vegetarian atmosphere until I walked through the lines and saw so many fattening foods - pastas and cream based sauces, cheese on almost everything, and processed faux meats. As a vegan, it was actually difficult finding something to eat. I ended up with a little pasta that I put tomatoes on, a side salad and a handful of almonds.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: Fattening Foods

Return to Berrien Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Andrews University Dining Center closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 636 times since Apr 2009.