Andrew's Healthy Eating

201-339-0033

737 Broadway (at 33 St), Bayonne, New Jersey, USA, 07002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Health food restaurant with labeled vegan choices. Vegan entrees include curry balls, eggplant lasagna, meatball sub, sandwich, and breakfast. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by EmperorSelassieEye

Great food - Edit

Lots of healthy vegan choices here ! The food is delicious. But service is a bit off. The servers need to look around more often to see if customers need anything.

Pros: Plenty of vegan options

Cons: Service is not as good as it should be.

First timer - Edit

The good:

I had the black bean falafel wrap. The tahini sauce is amazing. The black bean wrap itself was a bit crumbly but that was to be expected with gluten free bread. The wrap is very filling and large enough to take the other half to go.

The not so good:

I wanted to try the smoothies or juices but I couldn't bring myself to pay $10. Maybe another time. I also wish that we were served water instead of having to purchase a bottle. The children of the owner seem to be the waiters as well which was.. interesting. The service could have been faster.

All that being said, I would recommend trying out Andrews. There are a lot of interesting options for both vegans and non-vegans.

Pros: Large portions, Wide selection

Cons: Service, $$

Return to Bayonne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Andrew's Healthy Eating closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.