• Andrea's Brunch

European
Spanish
Honey
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Brunch café with vegan options like crepes, juice, desserts, smoothies. Open Mon-Sun 08:30-00:00.

Venue map for Andrea's Brunch
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by BeatrizLópezBoronat

Mirage

Points +3064

01 Jan 2023

Skippable

Very bad coffee, despite recommendations found in many places. If someone knows a thing or few about coffee, compare it to the local quality with the nearby Bonjour. The cakes are also not very tasty. Out of three days of visits, there were two mistakes in the orders.

Gem Uchi

Points +1108

09 Aug 2022

Desayunar, comer, merendar...

No sabe uno si levantarse de la mesa o ya pasar a la siguiente comida. ¡Qué rico todo! Eso sí el sitio es chiquitito así k tocará esperar un poco para poderos sentar pero merece la pena.

Pros: Crepes veganos, Croissants veganos

Cons: Poco espacio pero esperando un poco se puede comer

BananaNeil

Points +72

04 Aug 2022

Amazing little shop

Very kind staff! Lots of vegan options! Vegan eggs! Vegan cheese!! Great juices and lots of salads! Every
“sandwich” can be made as a bowl, so we had some amazing bowls and juices!

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: A little busy

Girlbirder

Points +129

22 Apr 2022

Breakfast

Lots of options for vegans here. I kept it simple with tostada tomate - my favourite Spanish breakfast, served on olive focaccia it was really tasty, washed down with a coffee with soya milk. My husband had a croissant and coffee and the total was €6.90. Card is not accepted under €10. The staff were very friendly and made time for us despite being constantly busy.

Pros: Good vegan options, Friendly staff, Not expensive

Cons: Small - you have to be lucky to get a table.

dangeunrei

Points +506

Vegetarian
19 Aug 2021

Good place for having brunch or breakfast

I had benedict eggs with a vanilla and cookies milkshake. Everything was yummy!

Updated from previous review on 2021-08-19

AleVIruka

Points +199

01 Sep 2019

Not for me

I saw the reviews and I was extremely looking forward to try this little Café.
I walked past it several times but it was packed so I have had to put it off for a couple of days.
Tonight I finally seized the opportunity and I sat indoors to have a drink.
I ordered a coffee and a milkshake,there were two girls behind the counter and one waiting on tables: my coffee came and I drank it but the milkshake was nowhere to be seen.I saw the girl behind the bar dancing away and I realized that perhaps I just ordered the coffee ( my Spanish is terrible) so I asked the waitress and she said that the drink was being prepared.By the dancing girl! All together two drinks took almost 15 minutes,no smiles,no apologies.
On top of that, outside the Cafe there was a family, quite a big table,and one of the women decided to change the child diaper at the table, with the kid screaming like an eagle through the process.
At no point the girls objected to what was going on, I mean,to let someone change a nappy in the middle of the street, surrounded by cutlery and eating customers...It made me want to gag.
Such a shame, I saw all the beautiful photos and posts on Facebook and Instagram...

Cons: Terrible service

AndreasBrunch

27 Jan 2020

WOW, I'm the owner of that restaurant. I am appalled at what has happened. Such a lack of profesionality, I'm very very sorry... I want to notice these people don't are staff any more for another reasons...
Normally we take care of every little detail on our service... as you can see on others reviews in others webs... I genuinely apologise for that situation. It is our responsibility to ensure that customers are having a good experience at our restaurant. Is my deepest desire to have another opportunity to attend you again... We offer our apologies...

wyrd

Points +3151

31 Jul 2019

Many veg products

This is a nice little cafe where you can find a number of vegan and vegetarian products for brrakfast, lunch, and snacks! Vegan cakes, smoothies and juices... It's great to sit down and enjoy a snack in the old part of town!

Ah, payment is cash only as of July 2019.

Cons: Cash only

denailac

Points +356

02 May 2019

Awesome

If I could I would give this a 5 star. The food was amazing.

BeatrizLópezBoronat

Points +45

Vegetarian
17 Jul 2018

Loved it!!

There’s a lot of vegan sweets and cakes. You can also have vegan milkshakes and a great variety of vegetarian sandwiches, crepes and croissants.

Pros: Vegan milkshakes

Cons: Small