Anat

Contact 0507504335

Verlengde Grachtstraat 1, Groningen, Netherlands,

Breakfast and lunch vegan cafe with focus health food, since May 2015. Serves breakfast food, smoothies, juices, salads, soups, and snacks; sugar-free optinos. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar

First Review by MurielVegan

Healthy and tasty - Edit

Yes, Groningen has a vegan lunchroom! On a beautiful location. You can choose between 4 lunches and 2 cakes. I thought it was all raw food but it isn't (doesn't matter for me). The owners are nice, helpfull and funny. It's healthy and tasty, a rare combination for me but it exists ;-). The chocolate cake was a bit dry and not very special but I liked the lavender cake. I will certainly come back when I visit Groningen!
Updated from previous review on Sunday July 26, 2015

Pros: beautiful location, healthy, funny people

A fantastic first for Groningen city - Edit

We visited Anat two Saturdays in a row. Both times we were happily surprised with the very tasty and fresh food. If it's full, go in anyway, they have more seats than you think. We are already thinking up an excuse for visiting Groningen city again ;-)

Pros: Lovely people with a vision, Great food, Nice terrace

Cons: Not in city centre, but near great park, Stairs - if you have trouble with them

Yummy vegan organic sugerfree lunches at Anat - Edit

Only one week after opening we visited Anat lunchcafe, situated in a nice old house on a corner facing the park. The sandwiches with figchutney and vegan creamcheese was delicious. We also tried the chcolate cake, apple crumble and lavender cake. All was sooo delicious. I would really recommend this cosy place to any of you. It is has a great city atomosphere too. They have a great terrace next to the park (Noorderderplantsoen). They have three tables upstairs (walk through kitchen) and 6 seats downstairs.

Pros: atmosphere, taste, health

Return to Groningen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Anat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2371 times since May 2015.