Ananda - Acherstrasse

Contact n/a

Acherstrasse 14, Bonn, Germany,

Located in the pedestrian area, this restaurant serves salads, Asian dishes, soups, juices, hot drinks and some breakfast foods. There are many vegan options (although you should ask the staff about specific dishes). Everything is healthy, fresh, and about 3.50 Euros per dish. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Tofuschnecke

Delicious but unfriendly - Edit

I was there last week, just to get something to take away.
I got the summer rolls which were good.
Unfortunately, the service was really unfriendly.
It was my first time there and I just asked some simple questions, like what is vegan, what they can recommend and the lady answered really harshly and unfriendly.
She was pushing me to make my decision even though there were no other customers waiting after me.
I don't understand why she was like that. I hope she just had a bad day, because the place does seem nice for some healthy vegan fast food.

Pros: Vegan labelling, Quick service, Healthy

Cons: Unfriendly, a little bit pricey considering the portions

Healthy, low price and delicious! - Edit

This is one of my favorite places in Bonn! They have many many (more than 20 different) juices with vegetables and fruits for each 3,80 Euro! They make them fresh in a blender.
If You're vegan You can also eat all their soups (they're all vegan!). You can get some salads and summer-roles which are very, very yummy! If You want to have milk rice You can also ask for coconut-milk rice. The staff is very friends, unfortunately not a big place so You don't always get a seat! But they offer take-out. The soups and salads are very quickly made so You don't have to wait long!

Pros: Healthy, nice atmosphere, cheap, vegan soups, salads and desserts, take out

Cons: small place

Tasty, light and healthy - Edit

Very tasty fresh summer rolls with tofu! The salads and soups are very good, too (most vegan).
I think they even have milk rice made with soy or coconut milk and I'm not sure about the pancakes, just ask. There are some fresh juices with yoghurt (I think cow's, I never asked actually) and buttermilk, but most are only made of fresh fruits or include soy or coconut milk.
They increased the prices over time, so I wouldn't call it really inexpensive, but the food is always fresh and tasty.
Perfect for a snack when you're in the city!

Pros: Tasty food, Perfect for a light snack, Friendly staff

Cons: Not all vegan, (Non-)Vegan items not labelled, Sometimes crowded

Return to Bonn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ananda - Acherstrasse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3100 times since Oct 2010.