ANA Lounge - Airport

airport, Narita, Japan, 286-0111

Serves meat, vegan options available. Narita ANA lounge near Gate 45. If you're traveling with an eligible ticket or buy a day pass, you can get access to unlimited food. Noodle bar offers a vegetarian menu with two vegan curries (one with chickpeas and one with lotus root) - be sure to ask for this menu. Other options include inari, a plum rice ball, and white bread rolls with different jellies.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Vegtravel4

well I never! - Edit

I love happy cow! I never would have found this place otherwise. In addition to the usual laid out good there's a to order noodle bar around the corner and they have a vegetarian menu that you have to ask for. Honestly not a classic but definitely a step up from airplane food so contextually I rated it highly

Pros: hot vegan food

Cons: hidden away

Great pre-flight options - Edit

We were traveling biz class with Singapore, so were able to access a bunch of food in this ANA lounge before our long flight home. If you have an eligible ticket or get a day pass, I highly recommend! The two vegan curries were delicious and way tastier than the VGML food on our flight. I wish we had gotten a third to share! Make sure to ask at the noodle bar for the vegetarian menu, or else you might miss these options. I asked about the miso soup and was told it contains fish. We also really enjoyed the inari and the fancy beer dispenser. You can also enjoy a massage chair while you wait for your flight. Unfortunately, it looked like the sushi chef was only making fishy sushi while we were there, but it might be worth asking if they could do a veggie roll if you have lots of time (and speak more Japanese than I do!).

Pros: Vegan options, Curry, Comfy seating

Cons: Lots of seafood/meat dishes, Seafood in the miso soup

Return to Narita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has ANA Lounge - Airport closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.