• An Phuc

• (10)
  • White Vegan
Chinese
Vietnamese

Com chay restaurant re-opened after move from 67 Thai Thinh. Offers a variety of vegetable, tofu, and mock meat dishes like veg beef noodle soup, spring rolls, veg-shrimp, and hot pot. Has red/brown rice. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-1:30pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Venue map for An Phuc
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by veganvirtues

KerrieHarris

Points +223

09 Sep 2022

Good vegan options

Nice food and cheap

Pros: Good vegan options , Cheap

sunflower81

Points +13

06 Nov 2019

Nice Thai vegan hotpot

The food here is delicious, with a wide variety to choose from. The staff will recommend dishes based on your taste. There are vegan rice, vegan hot pot. I very like Thai vegan hotpot.

Sherlockieee

Points +101

03 Dec 2018

good food

I went to the restaurant today at Hoang Cau street. It is a very cozy place with very delicious food. We had the vegan pork, banana and tofu soup and salad. All three were very nice, I love the salad the most as it's very fresh while my friend liked the soup most. Highly recommend. The owner is also very sweet.

veganvirtues

Points +2748

Raw
24 Nov 2016

Now open in new address

I went to this address yesterday 06/10/2014, there is no such place, suggest this needs to be known, has closed down or moved.
My update has reopened in new premises. 21st November. Tried their menu had boiled mixed vegetables, bowl boiled white rice and some braised mushrooms. The braised mushrooms were a bit salty for my taste. But the meal was pleasant.

Updated from previous review on 2013-11-06

Pros: 100% vegan, Very friendly staff and atmosphere pleasant, get what you pay for.

Trambau

Points +2224

11 May 2016

Good

Good food, good service, moderate. Not so good in food decor

Pros: Delicious, Inexpensive, Various choice

Cons: Not good in food decor, Less quantity compare to price

GalenLoram

Points +219

28 Jul 2015

tiny but tasty

Tucked away in a little alley way, this was our first stop after getting to Hanoi. Food was good and tasty, prepared quickly. Nothing truly exceptional, but definitely a place you would be fine with eating if you're in the hood.

Pros: big menu, cheap

Cons: not very beautiful

heloisepe

Points +313

05 Jul 2015

Great second floor, good hot pot

We had a Thai hot pot for two which was quite huge - fortunately I did not have breakfast !

The second floor is really nice : no-shoes, small tables, cushion and a green balcony.

They have a lot of mock-meat ; the imitation goes quite far with vegan-shrimp which really look like shrimps. No AC but the weather was quite fine so the fan was enough.

Nice place to eat and also enjoy a quiet rest.

Librahi

Points +350

24 May 2015

Not recommended

We went for lunch one day and it was extremely hot outside. No a/c and fans do nothing. We poured sweat the whole time. One staff spoke a little English but others did not (which is okay, just letting it be known). They were out of pho and the food was just okay. Fairly bland. Dirty place though. Bathroom is disgusting. Workers using the hose on the toilet to wash their feet and legs in the bathroom so the floor was soaking wet. If it were cleaner, I'd give it 3-4 stars. I wish I could give it 1 star. We ate at many better vegan places in Hanoi. I also don't usually care about the look of a place. I like authentic places but this place was gross.

longpt84

Points +13

30 Jun 2014

Awesome foods

Yesterday I was recommended to get there for a lunch by a friend. She is very helpful. I am so so thankful for her for this coz the food was the best ever

Pros: friendly staff

Ngoc Nga

Points +18

Mostly Veg
27 Jun 2014

An Phuc vegan restaurant is nice place in Hanoi

I came here with my friend. An Phuc Vegetarian restaurant with a simple decor but comfortable. We have a lot of choice and enjoy the meal. I love every food in An Phuc vegetarian restaurant. So fresh and delicious. The boss and waiters are cool(However they speak English is not good.