Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant

• Veg-friendly
Contact 352-873-8500

3415 SW College Road, Ocala, Florida, USA, 34474

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian menu, includes a selection of vegetarian items. Samosas are vegan and curries can be made vegan. Ask about dairy use, vegan options on request.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by GigglingPixie

Yummy vegan options!!! - Edit

Delicious selection of VEGAN options! One thing that really stood out about this restaurant was having the OWNER come to our table at least three times to check on us...when does that happen anymore??? This is a fantastic place...very clean, great menu selection, yummy vegan food, fair prices, and excellent service! Other restaurants should follow this example : )

Pros: many vegan options, clean, great service

Fabulous Food with Plenty of Vegan Option - Edit

Went for lunch and when I asked about what could be made vegan, the owner, who was welcoming us, said that any of the curries could be made vegan. That was everything without meat on the lunch menu! We had aloo chole and veg curry, along with veg samosas! Food was fantastic and service was friendly.

Pros: Food, Flexibility, Service

Cons: No Brown Rice (Typical of Indian Restaurants)

Good Indian food with plenty of vegetarian options - Edit

We had lunch here last week. Since there are so few restaurants that have vegetarian options, we were delighted to find this one. The lunch came with soup as well as rice and the entree. My husband and I ordered different items and shared. I thought everything was quite good.

Well it might not be quite as good as the meals an Indian friend of mine prepares, I thought the food was quite good. I have eaten at Indian restaurants in Las Vegas and Michigan that were recommended by Indian friends, and I think Amrit compares favorably to those.

Pros: Good food, Reasonably priced, Plenty of vegetarian options

Pretty good. - Edit

This is the only Indian Restaurant that I know of in Ocala, so with that in mind, it's good. Definitely not the best Indian I have had, but when I get that craving, it hits the spot. I always do take out, but I have noticed the place is usually not that busy, seems most people come for take out.

Pros: Good food, average Indian rest. prices

Return to Ocala Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1770 times since Aug 2007.