Amorino - Huchette

• Other Other

16 rue de la Huchette, Paris, France, 75005

International chain of ice cream shops offering some labeled vegan sorbet flavors, such as pistachio, chocolate, mango. Open Mon 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 11:30am-12:00am.

First Review by gopherveg

Yummy gelato/sorbet near Notre Dame - Edit

This is a great place to visit if you’re visiting or staying in the Notre Dame area of Paris. Really fun place with nice staff, offers a few vegan “sorbets” that I would consider gelato because of their richness. The vegan chocolate sorbet is to die for, we came back a couple of times since we were staying in the neighborhood. Perfect afternoon pick-me-up! I would like to see more vegan treat options, perhaps pastry or macarons, but the vegan options they do have are excellent!

Pros: Yummy vegan gelato!

Cons: No vegan macarons, pastry or non dairy milks (yet!

Vegan options - Edit

Great vegan ice "cream" (the store considers it sorbet but I'd say it seems closer to a gelato). The macaroons are not vegan, and I'm not sure whether the cones are (I got a bowl). Overall, great place for a frozen dessert at a decent price (€4.50 for two fairly large scoops).

Pros: Good serving sizes, Fair prices

Cons: Macaroons (an addition to ice cream orders) are no

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Amorino - Huchette closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.