First Review by sandition

They use coconut milk - Edit

I will update again when I clarify something, but we were treated royally by their staff. They vegan chocs are stellar. We had strawberry, raspberry, and a deep dark, and a pb. Dynomite!
Updated from previous review on Sunday May 15, 2011

last time they had no vegan choc, the sign still said they did. dunno....

Pros: staff, quality

Wow! Handmade Vegan Truffles! - Edit

Amazing chocolate! The staff is super friendly! They gave me a sample of their vegan raspberry truffle! It was super yummay!! You can even order online! I got some truffles to go and shared with friends.

Pros: Staff, Chocolate

Gourmet Vegan Truffles on the Eastside! - Edit

I've loved Amore well before my vegan days, but now there is a wonderful and interesting selection of vegan truffles, as well as other vegan chocolates and coffee drinks. Vegetarians will enjoy a large selection of chocolates and freshly baked cookies. The owner and staff are as sweet as the candy and very helpful. I've known these gals for over a decade, and they are super awesome chocolatiers. They're located in quaint Old Bellevue on Main Street near some nice shops. Stroll over and try a sample and you'll be hooked. My favorite thus far is the Thai Ginger Curry Truffle. Vegan truffles rock! Free parking in back of shop, gotta love that!

Pros: Vegan Line of Truffles and chocolate, Friendly staff, Samples

Cons: No seating

Return to Bellevue Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Amore Chocolates closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1207 times since Mar 2011.