CLOSED: Amici's Pizzeria

Contact 408-252-3333

10310 S De Anza Blvd, Cupertino, California, USA, 95014

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of pizzeria chain. Offers a vegan pizza using Daiya vegan cheese. Can also use the vegan cheese for other veg pizza. Big salads. Fast service. Reported closed to HappyCow, Mar 2016. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by tristan

very tasty - Edit

Really tasty vegan pizza. it is also a pretty restaurant. Parking was easy when we went. They also deliver and it is is easy to order because the website lists all the choices. It is a bit pricy, but tastes really goodd.

Pros: tasty, nice atmosphere, also delivers

Cons: pricy

yeah pizza - Edit

Nice to have a pizza joint that my non vegetarian friends can eat with me and no-one has to compromise. Not a fan of the crust though and it is a bit pricey. And no TVs to watch the game.

Pros: vegan cheese

Cons: pricey, no TVs

Tasty pizza - Edit

Amici's has really good pizza. They use Daiya cheese, and the vegan pizza on the menu has a lot of good veggies on it. I also like creating my own pizza. The servers are always really nice too, and the atmosphere is good.
The only downside is it's a little pricey, but I can deal with that since I love the pizza so much.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff

Cons: pricey

good vegan pizza - Edit

The pizza was pretty good and it is nice that you can substitute the mozzarella with Daiya "cheese" on any of their pizzas. We had the vegetarian with Daiya and were happy with the pizza. A few more toppings would have been nice but the toppings we did get were fresh. The pizza was on the pricey side but good quality.

Pros: free delivery, vegan pizza, fresh garlic added to sauce

Cons: expensive

Classy pizzeria, good customer service. - Edit

I went to Amici's on account that they are the only chain I know to offer vegan cheese as an option (it's also complimentary so you won't be charged extra for the substitution) on their pizzas. The restaurant itself was thoroughly modern. Staff were very friendly and solicitous, even offering me water as I waited for my take-out order. My pizza (a "veggie") was done in under 10 minutes and was quite good.

Any of the vegetarian pizzas on the menu (there are about 3, or if you count the one explicitly vegan pizza on the menu into that, make that 4) can be easily veganized with the addition of Daiya cheese.

It's a good place for a gourmet East Coast style pizza, but Amici's is a bit on the expensive side, so maybe it's better once in a while than on a regular basis for those on a budget.

Rating: ***½ cows

Pros: Good customer service, Outdoor/Patio seating

Cons: Can be pricey

Return to Cupertino Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Amici's Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 933 times since Feb 2010.