America Graffit

Via Prasecco 17, Pordenone, Italy, 33170

Serves meat, vegan options available. American retro-style diner offering burgers and fries. Has separate vegan menu section with vegan burger and Tex-Mex food. Located off the busy SS13 between Pordenone & Fiume Veneto.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by amn060708

I try to avoid going... - Edit

Sometimes my friend group will try to go to this restaurant and I honestly try not to. They do have a lot of vegan options, so it is refreshing to have a choice but of the 3 times I've been there I've been extremely disappointed with my food. I'd much rather cook my own vegan burger and fries at home and have it actually have flavor.

Pros: a lot of vegan options

Cons: terrible food

WARNING: There Was Cheese In My Vegan Food!!! - Edit

Today I went around 1 pm for lunch to America Graffiti in Pordenone where the restaurant (I felt) tried to poison me. I ordered two vegan dishes (cajun vegan mix & a vegan burrito) which both dishes contained cheese in the vegan food! I made a complaint to the restaurant. I suffer from lactose intolerance & have been in a great deal of pain for the past 4-5 hours! CAUTIOUS if you eat there, if you are vegan, do not eat their "vegano formaggio" as it could be very likely REAL cheese. Thank you to my friend for being my witness to these horrific moments. The waiter Giuseppe was aware of the mistakes the cooks made at the restaurant, (there was jalapeño poppers in the vegan cajun mix) as I also called to complain to them about the REAL cheddar & mozzarella they used in the burrito (which I realized about 1/2 way eating the food) being in pain 30 minutes after eating there. The restaurant refunded me the money for the foods that contained cheese that was labeled vegan which was 14 euro. Rating them a 1-star because they cannot take back the severe stomach pains I experienced along with nausea involved & back pain despite the refund.

Return to Pordenone Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has America Graffit closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.