Amena Bakery and Cafe

Contact 702.382.1010

2101 S Decatur Blvd Unit 9, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89102

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mediterranean restaurant in a shopping center. Makes pita, falafel, hummus, fatayer, soups, salads. Has combo plates and vegan suitable dessert. Accommodating about vegan/vegetarian options. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Bakery, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by melonhead

Best Hummus & Falafel! - Edit

Plenty of vegan options at Amena. They sell the best hummus and falafel I've ever had. The hummus is so creamy, almost tastes whipped. Falafel is soft inside and fluffy, very delicious. I've always ordered the veggie combo plate, very large portion comes with hummus, baba ganoush, dolmas, tabouleh, salad and pita bread. The rice and lentils are very good too. The best part about this restaurant is that you can indulge in dessert! The baklava is vegan too and so delicious! Small, hole in the wall looking space and not my ideal atmosphere to eat at but I've always ordered to go.

Pros: vegan dessert , great taste

Cons: atmosphere of restaurant

World class falafel! - Edit

Not only does Amena Cafe make the best falafel I have ever tasted, the menu is also chock full of other tasty vegan options. Everything is made from scratch including the whole-wheat pita bread. Hummus and baba ghenoush are smooth and silky. My favorite lunch here is a bowl of delicately spiced lentil soup, a side order of perfect falafel, and a couple spinach fatayar, topped off with a piece of sweet vegan baklava. Yum.....

I've been lucky enough to visit Las Vegas two or three times a year for quite a while now, and always grab lunch here a couple times each trip. Consistently excellent food and very nice folks at this small neighborhood restaurant. Amer, the owner, always checks to make sure we’re enjoying our meal.

If you like Mediterranean food try this place!

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-18

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Amena Bakery and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.