Ambrosia Juice Company

• Veg-friendly
Contact 262-694-7670

9901 77th St Unit 860 (at Hwy 50), Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, USA, 53158

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located one mile east of I-94, this restaurant offers vegan choices 3-4 times per week - call ahead or check their website.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Poliesquee

paninis are NOT vegan - Edit

stopped here today after looking on their website and seeing they had vegan panini options. upon arrival however the workers told me NONE of their paninis are vegan because their is dairy in the bread. their website needs to be changed asap due to false advertising.

fresh healthy food - Edit

Had their grasshopper smoothie with almond milk and it was delicious. Reminded me of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Also had the kale and hummus panini which was very tasty. They have rotating soup but today's soup wasn't vegan though it was vegetarian. I didn't try any of the juice but they had a wide variety available. Even though the vegan food options are limited it's a very cute place and it's refreshing to have a healthy option. Usually when I'm in the area I get noodles and company or Olive Garden. This will definitely be my go to stop when I'm in WI.

Return to Pleasant Prairie Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ambrosia Juice Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 847 times since Nov 2011.