Ambrosia India Bistro

831-685-0610

207 Sea Ridge Rd, Aptos, California, USA, 95003

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant offering some vegetarian choices. Has buffet. Breads might not be vegan - ask. Kitchen closes 2:30-5pm. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, Mon-Thu 5:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-9:30pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by wesleith

Ambrosia India Bistro is Vegan friendly - Edit

I'm a vegan who moved to Aptos recently and live near this restaurant. On my first visit I merely stopped by to check it out while on a walk. They have the Happy Cow sign on the front door. I went in to inquire more and was warmly received and given a pocket size menu. I returned a couple weeks later with a non vegan cousin and we had a wonderful meal. Our waiter was very knowledgeable of the menu and able to answer all my questions, even about the free dips and naan. The menu is clearly marked what is vegan and not and there are many vegan options. I had the vegan vegetable vindaloo. Even my lamb eating cousin liked it, as there's plenty portions for more than one person. I've been back for take out since and got the Chana masala, delicious!

Pros: Clear vegan menu, Knowledgeable staff

Return to Aptos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ambrosia India Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.