• Ambrogio15 - Little Italy

Lacto
Pizza
Italian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian pizzeria with vegan dishes including marinara and grilled vegetable pizza. Vegan cheese available. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Venue map for Ambrogio15 - Little Italy
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Alltimehope

EsraRice

Points +665

06 Mar 2023

Pretty good

I tried the veggie lover with vegan cheese. It was pretty good. Thin crust with roasted red peppers, artichokes, mushrooms and onions. Pro tip: because it’s thin crust, it gets a little saggy if not consumed immediately but it heats really really well on a pan and regains that crispiness.

chocolatespy

Points +336

21 May 2022

Vegan pizza!

I chose this over another nearby pizza spot because they offer vegan cheese. Has the margarita pizza and added olives.

Pros: Good fast pizza, Inexpensive , Friendly

Cons: Only one option for vegans , Need to have a vegan option in each category

Tina76

Points +36

20 Feb 2022

Lecker

Marinara Pizza mit veganem Käse war top.

Pros: Sehr freundlicher Service

Alltimehope

Points +38

15 Jan 2020

Disappointing taste

I was super excited to try a vegan pizza here since it’s not a common option where I’m from and the combos listed on their menus sounded delicious. If you haven’t been here, it’s inside the food market and the place has a bit of an upscale cafeteria feel in my opinion. The gentleman working was quick to take my order, hand me a pager and let me know it would take about ten minutes. I didn’t time it, but that seemed pretty spot on. I ordered a marinara pizza with vegan mozzarella added. The pizza itself was aesthetically pleasing. However, it seemed a little too oily and I was expecting the capers, oregano, and vegan mozzarella to add a pop of flavor. For some reason, they didn’t combine that way for me. Perhaps I was having an off day because I really wanted to like it, but I just wasn’t impressed.

Updated from previous review on 2020-01-15

Pros: Friendly staff, Efficient service

Cons: Taste wasn’t as expected