Ambition Coffee & Eatery

( 1 review )
518-382-9277

154 Jay St, Schenectady, New York, USA, 12305

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu has many vegetarian items and reported kitchen is open to customizations, ie make a lunch sandwich vegan by substituting meat and cheese for something else. The green street wrap comes with roasted vegetables and lemon hummus. The west coast hippie wrap (minus provolone cheese) uses mushrooms and a balsamic reduction. Keeps alternative milk on hand for drinks. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm, Sun 9:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

1 Review

Contributions +148

Perfect Brunch/Lunch Place - Edit

I love stopping here for a Green Street wrap and non-dairy cappuccino for lunch. The wrap is filled with roasted veggies and a lemon hummus is used as a delicious dressing. I love the regular coffee from Ambition as well. I also enjoy many of their salads (sans meat and cheese).

Vegetarians will enjoy the omelets they have for brunch. I used to quite enjoy the veggie omelets prior to my switch to veganism. Plainly put, Ambition has seen me go from meat-eater to vegetarian to vegan and it has been an increasingly delicious journey the whole way!

Pros: Delicious Food, Good Value, Friendly Atmosphere

Return to Schenectady Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ambition Coffee & Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.