First Review by falafffel

My favorite for dinner - Edit

This is my favorite go to dinner place. I bring friends here often also because it's fun to eat with your hands and show people something new. With this Ethiopian food, you essentially use the bread as your utensils. My favorite is the vegetarian platter with vegan items hamli, schiro, and timtimo. The timtimo is my all time favorite. I also love the dju dju beers which are served in a half coconut shell. Banana flavor is the best imo even though I don't usually like banana flavored things, it tastes really good. I love how authentic this place is and I especially love the clearly labeled vegan items.

Pros: clearly labeled vegan and vegetarian , delicious and filling , authentic and unique

Very good Ethiopian food - Edit

At Ambessa Afrika you get different kinds of vegan curries on Inerja, which is a nice pancake-like bread which you use to eat the curries. Staff is knowledgable about veganism and usually recommends a sharing platter where you can have all vegan main dishes on a single plate for two persons to share. Both the food and the atmosphere are great and definitely this is a good option in Wiesbaden. Staff is very friendly as well!

Pros: Very good vegan selection

Return to Wiesbaden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ambessa Afrka closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.