Ambasada

Contact 228265204

Pałac Konstantego Zamoyskiego, ul. Foksal 1, Warsaw, Poland, 00-366

Serves meat, vegan options available. Opened Feb 2015. Specializes in raw, vegan, and gluten-free food made with organic produce. Some dishes contain honey and fish and meat are available. Sunday is brunch menu. Also operates a shop and accommodation. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Organic, Raw, Western, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Beaa

ambassada is a gem in Warsaw - Edit

Ambassada is a gem. No question. The Sunday vegan brunch lasts forever and is packed with great food. Their raw menu is great. I love the raw lasagna.

The atmosphere is amazing as well. In the summers it sits in a nice courtyard. In the winters, the indoors is really well decorated.

Highly recommend the place. It has a raw, vegan and vegetarian menu and has the atmosphere to make it a great place to go out as well. With quality wine and coffee.

Rawmazing! - Edit

I love raw food. So when I discovered a raw vegan stand in one WEGE-FEST WAWA last year, I tried it's raw lasagna and a bite of my friend's raw burger. Honestly, soso tasty. I had seen the listing here before so when I saw "AMBASADA" I realized that I had been planning to go there for a while! The ladies said that the next day (sunday) I was welcome to try their brunch. I did go and was slightly disappointed because I was under the impression that there would be more raw food instead of just zoodles and chia pudding (and the burgers from before). The rest were tiny side dishes and cooked food. So I just had a LOT of zoodles for breakfast, which I wouldn't consider a breakfast food. I was hoping for maybe some big smoothies but they were, despite being pricey, not big enough for a carby breakfast. Basically the point is that it's NOT a HCLF vegan place, it's totally gourmet raw vegan, essentially it's more about taste and 'fooling' or enticing cooked-food eaters than about being low fat. And at the same time, it's not raw vegan at all because they serve plenty of cooked food and even fish. So... confusing. STILL GOOD THOUGH. My parents loved it and were very confused by my annoyance haha! So, all in all, not a bad place, just not what I wanted for brunch. RAW DAY is more my style (smoothies and acai bowls!!). I also got the raw cashew cheese dip and fell in love with it so taste-wise everything is super delicious.

Sunday brunch 11am-5pm.

Pros: BEAUTIFUL PLACE, Very nice staff, Variety (raw, cooked, fish for my dad)

Cons: EXPENSIVE, Confusing motive, High fat gourmet vegan

veeeery nice - Edit

- First of all it's not vegan- they quite a few serve fish dishes.

+ Very nice, elegant yet not super posh decor. Very friendly and helpful staff (suprise in Poland). Healthy and beautifuly served food. Some options a bit too pricy but all in all restaurant is great.

You can sit outside as well.

Pros: amazing staff, tasty & healthy food, interior design

Cons: fish in the menu

Elegant, creative, delicious - Edit

Ambasada is a recently opened charming restaurant at the very beginning of posh Foksal street. The restaurant's food standard and decor definitely match its surroundings.

When it comes to the menu, since June, it is supposed to be completely vegan, with half of the menu is raw. However, I've been there in the past month and sometimes the menu is 100% vegan, other times they change the menu and serve fish, which is a very confusing.

I tried several of their cooked and raw dishes and everything was beautifully presented and absolutely delicious. That cheesecake is divine!

They really seem to have a very good understanding of veggies, nuts, herbs and spices and how to get the most out of that combination.

They also have toys and crayons for children, a vegan-only brunch on Sundays, and a good all-around-the-world wine list.

I had had raw food before but Ambasada is definitely at another level. A classy, alternative and relaxing venue for a romantic dinner.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday April 08, 2015

Updated from previous review on Wednesday August 19, 2015

Most representative vegan place in Warsaw - Edit

Sometimes you want to invite a business partner or a date to a very good restaurant - that's the best place in Warsaw so far. You will not regret it, and even if the person you invite is not a vegan they will enjoy the food. The servings are very artistic, so is the place itself. Beautiful interiors, but not snobbish. They also serve a very decent all you can eat brunch on Sundays for 45 pln. Some of the improvement areas: smoothies and fresh juices – very small portions but quite pricy. And I personally like more flavor/spice – go crazy with it, don’t be so shy- there is so many to choose from and I like intensity. I guess they target a wide audience so perhaps they are holding back on this. But overall it is my number one for a special occasion.

Pros: representative good food, friendly staff, beautiful interiors

Cons: smoothies and juices so-so

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ambasada closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.